The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Production Numbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This sounds pretty reasonable and ties into the fact that Ford ordered at least 1,000 sets of CF wheels from Carbon Rev. The guy posted it on Facebook and was then asked to delete his post.

Each year for five years:

GT350 5,000
GT350R 500

Only time will tell if this is accurate but if I was betting I'd bet on these numbers.

That and add the 125 2015 GT350's and there should be plenty available for those of us waiting to buy in the second year of production. ;D

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/2016-ford-mustang-gt350-gt350r-production-numbers-leak-93254.html

stang-gt350-gt350r-production-numbers-leak-93254-7.jpg

PhilTaylor

Track Attack 5-26-14
Grant 302 said:
I was hoping for GT500-like numbers...

NFS's numbers add up to 27625 or so.

My research showed from 2007-2014 that somewhere north of 48,000 Shelbys were produced.

Are you referring to a particular Shelby year production numbers or are you looking for a total production of about 2x what NFS quoted?

Either set of numbers means the GT350 won't be as rare as the Boss. If NFS is correct, the GT350 production numbers will be about 3x+ of the Boss numbers and the GT350R production numbers will be about 3x the Boss LS numbers.

It's a sweet ride no doubt, but I think production at that rate just serves to point out how special the Boss really is.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
PhilTaylor said:
NFS's numbers add up to 27625 or so.

My research showed from 2007-2014 that somewhere north of 48,000 Shelbys were produced.

Are you referring to a particular Shelby year production numbers or are you looking for a total production of about 2x what NFS quoted?

Either set of numbers means the GT350 won't be as rare as the Boss. If NFS is correct, the GT350 production numbers will be about 3x+ of the Boss numbers and the GT350R production numbers will be about 3x the Boss LS numbers.

It's a sweet ride no doubt, but I think production at that rate just serves to point out how special the Boss really is.

Yes, I was referring to the per year production numbers. I just don't want to pay the 'unobtainium' price here in SoCal!

I hope Ford doesn't make any Mustang special edition as low as the Bosses from here on, except for track-only cars. The new cars are just too good to limit the numbers!

TMO Supporting Vendors