The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 rear adjustable toe link options revisited??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FogCitySF

2017 GT350R
Was wondering if there are any other options I'm not aware of that people are using for adjustable rear toe links on their GT350? I know both BMR and Steeda offer their own components. The BMR ones look quite heavy. Any feedback on these or other options? Thx in advance.

I made my own from two 3/4" rod ends and an 1-1/8" diameter aluminum tube with 3/4" right and left hand threads. I set these to stock lengths.
I have about $150.00 in materials and since my dad owns a machine shop the labor is free. But you can also buy the aluminum tube already cut to length and threaded for cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping CorteX was going to have them available by now but I don't see them.

I'm a dork. I'm so sorry for the confusion. I totally misread this thread, my previous post was that I made my own vertical links from two rod ends and a aluminum sleeve.
For some dumb reason I was reading vertical links not toe links.
I'll post pics later today when I get home.

The stock toe links have the cams and are super easy to adjust so not sure why you would change them. Now the camber is not easy and that's where I think there would be interest for an adjustable link.

FogCitySF

2017 GT350R
Once you start adding negative camber in the rear, it's not that easy to get the toe perfectly in spec. My BMW M3 had the same issue as the rear suspension design is similar (and also had an eccentric cam for some toe adjustment)....camber influences toe and adjustable rear toe links can be a time saver for independent adjustment.

The stock toe links have the cams and are super easy to adjust so not sure why you would change them. Now the camber is not easy and that's where I think there would be interest for an adjustable link.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel