The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Rotor part #s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has anyone ordered front and rear rotors from Ford? Done a little research and I seem to pull same part # for a 2020 Gt350 and 2017 GT350. I just want to make sure I do not get the drilled rotors. I like to have a separate set of rotors for the track with an aggressive pad. I saw Girodisc would be $2,200 for all four corners and feel the stock rotors would be half that price.

Has anyone ordered front and rear rotors from Ford? Done a little research and I seem to pull same part # for a 2020 Gt350 and 2017 GT350. I just want to make sure I do not get the drilled rotors. I like to have a separate set of rotors for the track with an aggressive pad. I saw Girodisc would be $2,200 for all four corners and feel the stock rotors would be half that price.

get them from opmustang. They have the oe front/rear rotors

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
West palm beach

I bought mine from OP mustang. I just ordered the girotech rotors for my backups.

girotech rotors with hats will be $1100 a pair. But one you need to replace again you can order just the rotor with no hat for $800

oem non drilled rotors are $725 for the pair.

so basically the girotech rotors are around the same price except for the upfront cost of the hat initially

Thanks all, was hoping they would be a bit lower than that. So now debating taking the leap to the girodisc, $750 difference, but not sure if it is worth it, can buy another pair of stock for that.

Thanks all, was hoping they would be a bit lower than that. So now debating taking the leap to the girodisc, $750 difference, but not sure if it is worth it, can buy another pair of stock for that.
And i wouldnt go drilled.....theres a reason ford went to solid in 2019

I bought mine from OP mustang. I just ordered the girotech rotors for my backups.

girotech rotors with hats will be $1100 a pair. But one you need to replace again you can order just the rotor with no hat for $800

oem non drilled rotors are $725 for the pair.

so basically the girotech rotors are around the same price except for the upfront cost of the hat initially
I have had several sets of Girodisc now, on a few cars. Very happy wit them. I just finished replacing the rotor discs on the GT35R... keeping the existing Girodisc hat and buying just the replacement rotor disc. Not a hard job, but I did make a video of it to show others...

TMO Supporting Vendors