The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 GT350 that lives in Europe Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello 😃

I have been registered in this forum for some time, but I have never introduced myself also because I do not speak English very well 😅
In this thread I want to post some impressions, since I don't live in America like most of you, but in Europe (Switzerland).

I'm hoping for some cool conversation and some good suggestions.
Here in Europe we don't have much experience with US Cars, especially not for track use.😂

I also have a Youtube channel where I just upload racetrack videos at the moment...

Info and mods about my car
2016 – GT350 with Track Pack

Weight:
3'794 lbs, with half tank, without driver

Tyre:
Trackday: Michelin Cup2 Connect or Toyo R888R, in OEM dimension 295/30/19 & 305/30/19
Street: Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Engine:
JLT Cold Air Intake with adapted Software, 541 PS & 576 NM

Fuel:
Shell V-Power, 100 octane gasoline

Modifications
- CMS Performance Roll Bar
- Rear Seat delete
- Schroth 4 Point Racing Belts (both side)
- 2x Element E50 - Fire Extinguisher with Rollbar Mount
- GT350-R Exhaust
- JLT Oil Separator (both side)
- Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Springs
- Goodridge Braided Brake Line Kit
- Girodisc 2-Piece Floating Rotors
- Pagid RSL29 Race Pads

1.jpg2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Welcome and thanks for posting your videos of the tracks you have run in Europe. There are members of TMO all over the Globe and I know American cars are very popular in Switzerland, but it is tough to pass noise emissions. Impressed you were able to accomplish that and we all look forward to hearing more about your track exploits.

Small update :)

-First clutch replaced (at 57,266 km / 35,583 mi)

-Exhaust wrapped as best as possible with heat tape. Hoping to lower the differential temperature a little bit.

-Diffuser side element, was reinforced with carbon.
Because the sides "wings", are hung down because of the intense heat :notgood:

20220727_182516.jpgIMG-20220728-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20220725-WA0048.jpg

IMG-20220818-WA0018.jpgIMG-20220818-WA0017.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors