The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Register Log in

GT350 TPMS on track wheels

strengthrehab

TMO Race
Reaction score
You should call them and ask for Mike. I just checked and they were less than $90 delivered. That might be the full retail price. I've purchased three sets for the three aftermarket wheels I've purchased for my car.
I got mine back in Sept and they were the same price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

06mach1

TMO Addict
Reaction score
I knew it was to good to be true. I ordered and paid for theses sensors from FordPartsBoss yesterday and received this email today. @StigsBaldBrother You got a deal! I can buy them cheaper from my dealer.

"Hello Mr. Black,
Unfortunately the website pricing is incorrect. The tire sensors list at 83.62 each and with the website discount they would be 55.19 each. There is a difference of 124.24 that would be due for the order to ship out. I can either send a PayPal invoice for the difference or cancel the order and refund your money. I will hold the order until I receive your decision. I apologize for the error."

bpracer

Mark
Reaction score
I finally stuck my new wheels on, using F150 TPMS sensors with Dill aluminum stems.

They work! Drive about 10-15 minutes and the car had learned the new sensors.

So buy the cheap ones and change out the stems!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

byronj

TMO Addict
Reaction score
I just bought my extra TPMS from Ford. Do I need to have them scanned or will they just automatically learn to the car? TIA

OH GT350

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
Did anyone confirm if the Dill metal stem would work? Need to order sensors for the new wheels and would prefer the black metal stem vs. the standard steel look (unless there’s a reason to only go with the steel for the track).

OH GT350

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
I called Dill and they have a black chrome metal stem that fits the OEM sensor. Part number is VS-240BC.

Tire Rack has them, but you have to call and have them look up the TPMS sensor first as the black stem is an associated option. The part doesn’t show up on the website or their system otherwise.

260ABAD7-CF33-4B59-83D7-9D5E8EEE8DB3.jpeg

TMO Supporting Vendors