The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Track Attack Program

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloud9 said:
I'm really looking forward to the learning. I just hope the pro drivers aren't running lead/follow in the Focus ST with one hand holding a radio and I'm doing all I can to keep them in view in a GT350. That would be humbling! :p
I was told each instructor will have a GT350 TP like the students. I hope they can keep up with us. ::) Seriously I hope we get some open track time since all attending have track experience.

gleek48

Tapatalk User
Just signed up for the GT350 Track Attack on September 11th and 12th and added the Boss 302 day on September 13th. I cannot wait. Who else is going to these dates?

Austin
Event was today. Tons of fun; I'd recommend it to anyone. Weather was perfect - a little rain during one track session but not enough to upset the cars. I especially liked the skid car as that's something you don't get at your typical HPDE.

A few pics:

EuCcL0t.jpg

r86ss0A.jpg

5t2zgo7.jpg

RFrkFkU.jpg

8JGZttd.jpg

CfoJG06.jpg

Just for future reference, I'm front row, third from the right with the Ford Racing cap.
ButnGYB.jpg

mattlqx

Mustangless
Woah! A Ford Five Hundred skid car. That's crazy. Luxury at its finest while practicing maneuverability. ;)

Everytime I've done the skid car out there it's always been a first-gen Fusion.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel