The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Track Attack Program

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattlqx

Mustangless
Yessir. Jun 6-7, I haven't booked yet but I'm hoping for a callback tomorrow. My wife will be doing the RS academy the prior day and will be my guest for the Mustang day. Very sadly there are still no driving guests allowed for the Focus day (only on the optional day 2, which is the same thing as the GT350 guest spot from what I gather).

mattlqx said:
Yessir. Jun 6-7, I haven't booked yet but I'm hoping for a callback tomorrow. My wife will be doing the RS academy the prior day and will be my guest for the Mustang day. Very sadly there are still no driving guests allowed for the Focus day (only on the optional day 2, which is the same thing as the GT350 guest spot from what I gather).
Nice. Is the RS program similar to the ST or is it more like the Boss/GT350 Track Attack program? I need to get back out there in one of the race cars, that was a blast! 8)

mattlqx

Mustangless
VoodooBOSS said:
Nice. Is the RS program similar to the ST or is it more like the Boss/GT350 Track Attack program? I need to get back out there in one of the race cars, that was a blast! 8)

It looks to be the same as the ST program was, for better or worse. More maneuverability focused, J turns and such, auto cross. I did have a lot of fun doing it though. I can't wait to see how my wife handles the drift dolly car. :)

I went to Boss Track Attack,in 2012,my brother bought a 2013 and he never went and he never activated the Track key,he regrets not doing either!It was the best time I ever had with out getting arrested.Any one considering not to go should go you won't be disappointed!Awesome day on the track and you get to beat the snot out of there car, what could be better!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I started out 18 and running my old '69 Boss 302 on the quarter mile at Englishtown NJ in the late seventies. Moved to michigan for five years and been in Colorado now for thirty-five but became basically a non-entity in any form of racing for over 37 years. Fast forward to 2011 when I bought my '12 boss and eventually attended track attack at Miller Motorsport. One day in a Boss 302 and another day in a FR500S and I reconnected with the need for speed. Hey, I'm nowhere near the level of most you guys out here but TA bought something back to me I lost somewhere along the way. I'm glad I found road course racing and thank TA for snapping some life back into this old bag of bones. I'm glad they're doing it for the GT350 guys and will flat out tell you, don't be a fool if given the chance. Go and have the tyme of your life!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
....and TymeSlayer you need to have the second time of your life and sign up for the 7th Annual Mustang Roundup in Hastings , Nebraska , for 3-4 days of track time and Tech Talks with Ford Engineers and Executives.

There will be an 18 GT there , and likely close to 100 Stangs for the car show, track time , partying and ...............did I mention partying?!

www.racemph.com

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Gotta remember , Tymeslayer, coming to Hastings in September ( www.racemph.com ) for the Mustang Roundup , means I also owe you a beer --- since I have been bugging you to come for so long and now that you have it on your calendar , it is the least I could do!

TMO Supporting Vendors