The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 with 4 point ASM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey all,

I have added a cage and the Shroth 4 point ASM for HPDE days. I just finished the setup (still need the collars to keep the belts from moving on the bar) and I'm curious how people are dealing with the original seat belt buckle. I chose to leave it in so that I can still easily buckle up when I drive the car around town. I know that the seat belt chime will be going off when I'm using the harness. I was hoping to find a seat belt buckle insert to use to stop that, but I'm having a hard time finding one. Can anyone recommend one? Also, is there another way to turn off the chime?

Thanks!

Using the method in the video? Is that a permanent solution or do I have to do it everytime?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome to TMO. I used the Schroth ASM belts in my GT350 and liked them a lot. Have fun with your GT350.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel