The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350R Blipshift Shirt of the Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure if this is the right place or not, but the blip shift shirt of the day is the GT350r. The shirts, for those not familiar with the website, are one of designs and only available for a 48 hour run. Occasionally, they'll re-release an old design, but not very often.

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 11.00.59 AM.png

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Occasionally, they'll re-release an old design, but not very often.

I think a few designs are exceptions to that norm. And they usually change the colors. There have been several ‘Like a 302’ reverse C printed. Red on black, black/red, white/blue, black/gray, maybe one more with blue graphics that I didn’t order.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I went to their site. Did not see where you could change colors. Did it miss something?
Yeah, I was just replying about past designs and when they get reprinted.

In other words, if you like the current color, get it now. If it ever does return, it most likely would be another color.

The only options available right now are shirt types, sizes and materials. Some of the materials will have a slightly different color like the tri-blend. It’s also usually slightly different for the youth colors. Don’t know why that is.

Hope that’s a bit clearer.

TMO Supporting Vendors