The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350R pricing......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I love my Boss for It's performance but realize track rats jumped on board for the GT350 & R for obvious advantages (FPC & IRS among other things comes to mind..;))They will pay the price for that for now until it settles down....These cars only demand ADM's because of limited production.......I don't recall any ADM's on Camaros or Corvettes..................Hellcats may be a different story............Demons are in a realm of their own!

Last edited:

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
This car is now down to asking $85k, one not far from me asking $67.9k down from $69,9 last I looked. If production creeps out to 2020 per that leaked GT500 oil document, MSRP deals looking more likely and common in the near future.

Noticed this R on autotrader a few weeks ago:
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ngId=442211128&makeCode1=FORD&modelCode1=MUST

Spotted it in the wild this morning:
30748041033_d69b6955d7_c.jpg

I don't understand listing a car shortly after buying it. Only 341 miles on it according to the listing. 'Only' $98,500 OBO, but the cheapest R around here.
Used ones are *finally* approaching MSRP ask levels and one is listed at $69,900.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Snowy North
New ones can be ordered up here in dogsled land for around $90k CAD... about $65k in real money.

Our money might be funny colours... but it seems that Ford is content to take it at par :D:D.

Bay Area
Didn't need the Shelby Bash to confirm that . They told us that at the Track Tour. If most of us paid attention to the Ford Performance Plan rather that drool over two hot laps you would have known that.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I love my car...I love my car...I love my car...must resist...don't need another car payment...I love my car...I love my car...

Futile.jpg

I didn't need a Boss either...or so I told myself for over a year. :rolleyes:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel