The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 GT350R Race Car Build Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Now I see where your going with color. Very interesting choice and clean. I wasn't crazy about the gray but with the blue coming into the picture... I'm liking what little Blu I see.
If I remember correctly, when the Boss 12 came out. Someone had a silver LS and changed the stripes to Blu. I thought they worked very well together.

Nice. Mine are inbound and will be installed within a couple of weeks but I won't be on track with them until August 25th at Sonoma.

DFW, TX
From the measurements Tob had on the 6G site, I think they will be identical rate to the R springs on the front and more variable on the back. That is, the track pack springs are more variable than the linear R spring in the back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Michigan
@OPMustang Tim Yes the ARP studs have a longer and larger diameter spline than stock. Inserted one at a time using the other studs and the wheel (with the hub removed) as a jig. Then used a open ended nut to draw the stud into the hub. Time consuming, but worked great.

Probably helped that I have the CF wheels -- the deep barrel keeps the stud straight.

Last edited:
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Michigan
No Pics, But temporarily installed the Engine today to load the front suspension prior to torquing the inner LCA mounts (which need to be loaded) and also measured hose lengths for a larger (Setrab 948) Engine Oil Cooler.

Engine back out, and Front suspension fully installed.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors