The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350R screw up dealer or flat rock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Probably Flat Rock, the dealer probably installed what came with the car as they don't have extra splitters lying around.

Yeah but when I bought my R splitter last week the dealer said 11 were in stock at the detroit warehouse. I paid $1700 for mine. The dealer selling the R won't eat the cost to install the correct splitter I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8250RPM said:
Yeah but when I bought my R splitter last week the dealer said 11 were in stock at the detroit warehouse. I paid $1700 for mine. The dealer selling the R won't eat the cost to install the correct splitter I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$1,700 for the splitter? ouch.

mattlqx

Mustangless
This listing now notes:

On Apr-19-16 at 11:42:21 PDT, seller added the following information:
his vehicle was sent with the wrong splitter as shown in the photos (3 piece). The correct splitter (1 piece) has since been emergency ordered and should be here within 3 days. Therefore, it should have the correct splitter upon pick up.

Same thing happened to me ... my track pack car came with the tech pack rear spoiler. Had to file a claim with Ford and I got the track pack spoiler installed a month or so after delivery. The plant makes mistakes and the QA is obviously lacking.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel