The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350R Steering Wheel Available Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Been looking at this a bit for a S550. The GT350 wheels are somewhat reasonable, but the GT350R is much more expensive? Is there something more than the whitered stripe different?

$65 difference between the two, but other than cosmetics they are the same. Looks like the R version also includes the satin trim pieces.

Prepped mine for install today.

Had to dye match to the car :p

IMG_1172_zpskokrvuef.jpg

20+ years of matching dye by eye helps....lol

IMG_1176_zpslcb2rjqr.jpg

Very nice. That's what I should have done. ::) Maybe you can explain how to do that for other owners that are going to install the 350 steering wheel.

I buy my products through a franchise, not sure what products are available to the public that would hold up especially on a wheel. :(

If someone were really interested I would ask around their nicer dealerships who they use to re-dye their leather seats, etc.

VoodooBOSS said:
Very nice. That's what I should have done. ::) Maybe you can explain how to do that for other owners that are going to install the 350 steering wheel.

And thank you again for the wheel. ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel