The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550's For Sale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fomoco302 said:
41 miles - wonder how many times that motor was bounced off the rev limiter
Who cares...The add states that its hard to find..Lol
They have to be on crack.
I do have to agree with Fomoco. I would think thats a HARD 41 miles.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
VooDooBOSS said:
LOL Hopefully at that price they include the posts and straps to keep all of your fans away from the car.

03.jpg

Could happen. ;D

Its a 2015! Appears they want this in their showroom for some time to attract customers.

Beautiful car.

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
When I was at my dealer picking up my truck today they had a GT350 just delivered they didn't know they were getting. Black with white stripe, electronic pkg. I believe. Sticker was $56xxx if I remember correctly. Up for grabs. Tomball Ford, Tomball, Tx.

Face76 said:
Reluctantly need to sell the GT350.

White with OTT and Track.

700 miles

Kansas City

MSRP

Holly Great deals Batman.
Yes Robin, one miss fortune is ones Red Pill.
I don't know what you mean Batman......You will Robin>>>You will!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
VoodooBOSS said:
That's a great opportunity for someone. It would be fantastic to see a TMO member buy this car.

@TMSBOSS

Thanks for the thought. Bad timing. Likely a 2017.

Unless someone here is willing to "Sponsor" daddy's little girl for one year at Loyola. ;D

Fomoco302 said:
When I was at my dealer picking up my truck today they had a GT350 just delivered they didn't know they were getting. Black with white stripe, electronic pkg. I believe. Sticker was $56xxx if I remember correctly. Up for grabs. Tomball Ford, Tomball, Tx.
It's still online. I need to track my new to me LS before I go for this. I am glad it is not the way I would option it.

Bay Area
Face76 said:
Reluctantly need to sell the GT350.

White with OTT and Track.

700 miles

Kansas City

MSRP

Sorry for your misfortune, Can you email me some pics, how many miles actually on the odometer, ETC. If something works out for me next week, then we could work a deal.

2016 Triple Yellow TP in MA
First local one I've seen advertised.
I interpret "contact us" as price will be higher than MSRP.

http://www.imperialcars.com/VehicleDetails/new-2016-Ford-Mustang-Shelby_GT350-Mendon-MA/2670656003

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel