The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Register Log in

S550 GTP 5.0

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Reaction score
There are quite a few Old Tooters on this site and even a good chance you will run into some folks you already know. Was running FS around the same time as you were running ESP and even a good chance you know one of my good friends and co-workers at Woodhouse Auto Family, Mark Jorgensen , since he ran an SVO in the 80s. Did you ever make it to the Solo Nationals in Salina, Topeka or the current location in Lincoln , Nebraska? Some of us are hoping to make RA in late April , but do put the first week of October on your calendar for the Ford and Mustang Roundup in Hastings, Nebraska ( www.racemph.com ). We get quite a few drivers from Minnesota and great way to meet a bunch of guys on this Forum ( 24 members showed up last year ). Welcome and nice build with your GT 350 Lite!!

saleen367

TMO Intermediate
Reaction score
No, I've never made it to the Nationals and don't believe I've run into Mark either although his name rings a bell. I may recognize him if he was at Northwoods last July. I tried to meet as many as I could in the 2 days I was there.

TMO Supporting Vendors