The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Guess who is 2 years old!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well this week something completely ludicrous happened, Chris celebrated taking over the illustrious and highly regarded Track Mustangs Online Forum/site from one of our favorite guys, ole VoodooBoss Rick! As the new owner of TMO, Rick had been very circumspect in wanting to find someone who would continue the friendly flow of this Forum, keep the focus on track participants and encourage the unbelievably friendly manner that other asphalt pilots help each other here. Well, two years have passed , the site continues to grow, members reach out even more to help those who ask questions about their Fox bodies, SN95s, S197s, S550s, and Shelbys. In fact more areas were opened up to help those with older Mustang models as there are still a ton of them out there still blowing the doors off of much newer vehicles. This Forum really understands the passion folks have with their cars, and the passion is even stronger ( imho ) among those who actively drive them ( legally ) at speed. Whether Road Racing, Autocrossing, Time Trials, HPDEs, or Drag Racing, racers are a special breed in my book. Even within the " Gearhead Community " when discussions begin it is almost always and " EF Hutton " moment when someone who tracks their car begins to talk. Echoing that old commercial , " When Racers talk , people listen." This Forum is so beneficial because the technical knowledge is here, and with members all over the World, many of us have gotten info on new products , other sources for parts with shortage concerns today, short cuts to fix issues, years of experience from graybeard Trackrats ( there are a bunch opus on here, ha ) that might help some avoid the hundreds of mistakes we made along the way, and friendships that occur so often at tracks around this Globe when members actually meet face to face.

Congrats to Ludachris for keeping the energy up, adding new quality Sponsors, making continual improvements and most of all nurturing VoodooBoss's baby to be a friendly , easy going, place for track enthusiasts to find help, advice, products, and camaraderie with others who share the passion of destroying tires on asphalt and concrete around this Blue Orb!

2 years have gone by so guickly and I am sure there will continue to be new ideas and helpful banter to assist all of us. Thanks again Ludachris!!!

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Appreciate it guys. Thanks for putting up with me and my vision for the site. I still have some things in the works that have taken a lot longer than planned, but hopefully you guys will enjoy them.

And big thanks to Bill for always trying to make everyone here feel appreciated, even me.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Track Mustangs Online on the Boss S, but somewhere out there blasting down the backroads is a Competition Orange Boss 302 with two BMO stickers in the small quarter windows. I was not as active in the early years, but I wish I had been as so many members have been helpful and I've picked up a ton of great tips from this site.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel