The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Guitars n Amps - The Other Hobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just packed up from another jam at my best buds house.
The bass player is actually very famous...in Jersey. Hes in Lifespeed ! http://www.lifespeed.tv/
I'm the dork in black jeans with the killer axe 8)

AMPS
30w Marshall JTM45 w/ a 2x12 with early 70s 25w greenbacks - think amazing ta-tas for your ears

100w Splawn into the board w/ my plump lefty guitarist that slays !!

Guitars/Bass
R9 Les Paul
2 Am Dlx strats
A few assorted guitars - Carvin / Cramers / SG
Custom lefty strat for the weird letfys in the world
Precision and Jazz Fender Bass

oh and the drummer is expert level "asian" LOL yea its obvious. The dudes an animal
Roland Td30 Kit with the Td10 brain

PICS
http://s23.photobucket.com/user/LPHeaven/slideshow/basement%20jam

Very cool. How long have you been playing? There's at least one guitar player on the BMO moderator team so maybe he'll drop in and identify himself.

I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar and might still learn some day. My now 12 year old son plays the piano and started playing the sax this year. I tried talking him into playing the guitar but he wanted to play the sax like my dad did. If he picked up the guitar I would have bought him a Gretsch Jet so he could be like Billy Zoom. 8)

steveespo said:
2006 60th Anniversery Fender Strat with humbucker in the bridge pickup. Sunburst with white mother of pearl pickguard.
2008 Gibson SG Ebony with humbuckers.
Both have rosewood fretboards with dots.
Steve

PICS i need pics ! that strat must sound amazing

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I don't play a whole lot anymore but here is my stuff...

292751_10100184725964684_1869394993_n.jpg

Please excuse the instagram pic but that's the best one I could find for now.

Washburn acoustic my wife got me for my birthday a couple years ago.

'96 Fender Mustang reissue w/ Lace Sensor pickups (red bridge/blue neck).
'96 Squier Jagmaster with all electronics swapped out...now DiMarzio PAF Pro in the neck and SD Pearly Gates Plus in the bridge, push-pull phase switch in the tone knob for the bridge pickup, mini-toggle for coil-switching/isolation on the neck pickup. This thing can make some rad sounds.

I have a Peavey 2x12 solid state amp that's served me well for a long time. Tube emulation stuff. Nothing fancy but it's LOUD and sounds great.

I've been playing "technically" for over 15 years now.

ArizonaBOSS said:
I don't play a whole lot anymore but here is my stuff...

292751_10100184725964684_1869394993_n.jpg

Please excuse the instagram pic but that's the best one I could find for now.

Washburn acoustic my wife got me for my birthday a couple years ago.

'96 Fender Mustang reissue w/ Lace Sensor pickups (red bridge/blue neck).
'96 Squier Jagmaster with all electronics swapped out...now DiMarzio PAF Pro in the neck and SD Pearly Gates Plus in the bridge, push-pull phase switch in the tone knob for the bridge pickup, mini-toggle for coil-switching/isolation on the neck pickup. This thing can make some rad sounds.

I have a Peavey 2x12 solid state amp that's served me well for a long time. Tube emulation stuff. Nothing fancy but it's LOUD and sounds great.

I've been playing "technically" for over 15 years now.

Beautiful !

I've been playin most of my life but my rockstar dreams are looong gone ;D I get the jam goin 2x a month and in the summer i have a all out concert in my backyard with all the friends n neighbors - southern rock - modern rock - heavy blues type stuff ;) rock on !

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Gotta get pics of my other "axes" but here is a pic of the Les Paul traditional I ordered from Sweetwater.
I have been trying to play since I was 14, 37 years now but never really got serious. I still have my G&L GL-2 that mom bought for my 14th birthday. Anyway I have gotten the bug again and have been practicing with some TABS and also with Rocksmith 2014, which is a lot of fun but also helps you improve.
Steve
LesPaul_zpsa1d7e220.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors