Hallelujah---my Apex Rims are on their way!!

Discussion in 'TMO General Discussion Forum' started by Bill Pemberton, Jan 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Bill Pemberton

Bill Pemberton TMO Addict

My Christmas present went out today, and thanks to Cory for holding my order from last month till now. Our schedule at home was going to be a bit jumbled the first of this month and I sure wanted my wife or I to be around when these beauties arrived? I tell you ,the guys at Apex go above and beyond to give superlative service. Excited they will be here early next week!!

Went with silver this time, as thought it would be nice to have one set in black and another in silver?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    TymeSlayer, HRLNKN, Grant 302 and 2 others like this.
  2. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Gotta go Faster

Very happy with my sets! All black to swap around.... Great wheel and have fun.... If my wife would let me I would have had them in the house for a while..... (she didn't)

Bill Pemberton likes this.
  3. docs302

docs302 TMO Race

I still like to stop and stare at my Apex wheels in my garage attic while they are still new. Things of beauty. It will pain me to hit the track this spring and beat the shit out of them. The second set will be ordered soon. Worth every penny.

TymeSlayer and Bill Pemberton like this.
  4. 302BOB

302BOB TMO Addict

Christmas in January....was the tree still up for this festive occasion?....I doubt it........There I go again answering my own questions......sorry Bill!

5. TymeSlayer

TymeSlayer Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...

Very happy for you Bill. Can't wait to see them on your S.

6. Bill Pemberton

Bill Pemberton TMO Addict

Dear Bob, yes Santa Liz purchased the rims last month, which would be the month Christmas is in, but those wunnerful folks at Apex did not send them out till this month, per the personal request I noted. I just wanted to celebrate my lovely gift twice , so yes, the tree is still up............in fact my wife has three trees still up ( 2 are small ). At my age I try to celebrate things 2-3 times, since one never knows?????

Of course we all know the real reason is I have not taken them downstairs yet, ha.