The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy 4th of July!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Independence Day celebration!

Oh well, The 4th has come and gone.That is usually the benchmark for the highlight of our summer. Before you know it, Labor Day will be here and it's all downhill from there sad to say. The older you get the faster tyme flies by, it's not just an illusion, it's a fact, I know!!!....Summers were forever when I was a pup in school.and still not long enough even then.......:p...........

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I once ate four loaded hot dogs with kraut, onions and light spicy mustard. Can't see shoveling 72 down with wet buns. They ought to make them eat them dry like 99.9% of us do. I would find that contest more appealing.

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday.

TMO Supporting Vendors