The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Independence Day everyone! We live in a great country where you can buy a beautiful car like the BOSS 302! If you're lucky enough to have one go out & enjoy it today. If you're still waiting like me, fire up the grill & cook some hamburgs & dogs & know you're one day closer to getting your BOSS.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Just in case anyone forgot about this commercial:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88UjLPMW4Gw&NR=1[/youtube]

That's a cool commercial. Enjoy your 4th of July holiday everyone!

Joey Chestnut wins his 5th title at the Nathans Hotdog eating contest. He "consumed" 62 hotdogs in 10 mins to retain the yellow & green championship belt. Today I'll have a hamburger & a hotdog all afternoon & call it a day.

Reviving this thread from a year ago.Last year was whining about not having my Boss for the 4th. This year took the Boss out for a 4th of July ride with my son we won't soon forget if you know what I mean.WE made our own fireworks!

Everyone have a SAFE 4th of July! We celebrated last night with neighbors since I had to work today, however PLEASE, PLEASE make sure all firworks are thrown away properly.

Late last night after we and the neighbors put our used fireworks away, theirs started on fire.....melted the garbage cans and ignited the side of their house while melting our siding. Luckily someone noticed it immediately, called 911 and everyone is safe!

All of us took the right methods in making sure the used fireworks were disposed of properly (wetted down) but obviously either one of the cakes were still hot or an ember got into the can and enough fuel/air was given for it to ignite.

PLEASE HAVE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE 4th OF JULY!!

Happy Independence day to everyone! Enjoy, and I hope most of you have a nice,long, four day weekend to boot.

Firing up the grill in a bit, then its off to Summerfest in Milwaukee, WI to spend the evening with three of my favorite Canadians. Life is truly good!

"A modern day warrior mean, mean stride....you guys know the rest.

302BOB said:
Happy Independence Day everyone! We live in a great country where you can buy a beautiful car like the BOSS 302! If you're lucky enough to have one go out & enjoy it today. If you're still waiting like me, fire up the grill & cook some hamburgs & dogs & know you're one day closer to getting your BOSS.

Happy 4th of July to everyone :)

All I have to do is close on my loan and then I will have my Boss lol

Reviving this old thread again. Joey Chestnut has won his 8th in a row with a 61 count result ( down from a previous 69 count). Matt Stonie was looking for an upset but ended up with 56. It was raining at Coney Island which might have affected the contest. Tropical storm Arthur passing to the east of us today, bringing rain this afternoon. Cook out will have to wait till tomorrow. Happy 4th everyone!

Went to Svaedal, CA today. Most people who live 10 miles away have never heard of it. It's tucked up in the hills and they run a pancake breakfast fundraiser on the 4th each year. Went in my dad's '39 convertible sedan. A nice driver 1917 Stutz Bearcat was the star of the cruise IMO. It weighs 4500 lbs and will do 80.

20140704_100133_zpse1f2a0c5.jpg

20140704_095820_zps57cd0db9.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors