The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy 8th Birthday TMO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
Late post, but I’ve been meaning to say this for about six months. IMHO, this is the best little corner of the internet in the world. You can ask a stupid question, and you get and honest response. You can rely on most TMO member for advice within minutes, (I swear some of you never sleep), and if nobody knows the answer. The community will seek it out to help out a TMO’er. I’ve met friends here that I can call, text, email and I know I will get a reply within due time. I’ve never found that camaraderie outside of the Marine Corps.

Special thanks and in no special order. @Fabman, @VoodooBoss , @50Deep, @wwilde001, and all of you other members.

Rick- thank you for for creating this and keeping it true to its roots.

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all my TMO family.

Hope to see some of you at LS on Nov, 24. I’ll be the slow guy in Red car.

Happy Birthday! What did you wish for when you blew out the candles? GT500 or the four door? [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually a FPGT350S with a Holinger sequential trans!

"They" couldn't put Santa in a Demon or a Helcat...bad Christmas karma....The red SRT8 matches Santa's suit and Rudolph's Nose! Ho Ho Ho...After today the silly season is officially in full swing.....the store parking lots will become breeding grounds for dents and bruises. I'm not parking the Boss in any of those till after Jan.

drano38

Wayne
Belated Happy Birthday to TMO!
Yep, great group of track rats helping everyone learn, and improve. I've asked the proverbial dumb questions, and always got great hep.
There should be a banner on the front page though, warning viewers that this free web site does cost thousands of $$$$ to partake in. ;)

Monaca Pa
"They" couldn't put Santa in a Demon or a Helcat...bad Christmas karma....The red SRT8 matches Santa's suit and Rudolph's Nose! Ho Ho Ho...After today the silly season is officially in full swing.....the store parking lots will become breeding grounds for dents and bruises. I'm not parking the Boss in any of those till after Jan.
You drive your car in the winter

TMO Supporting Vendors