The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Birthday Rick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Bday.jpg
And today, Rick is 60.

Thanks Sal! LOL not quite that many candles. This morning I looked at the shadow of death and decided turning 60 is much better!

This is a big one for me. Not only is this my 60th birthday but I officially become a retiree today. I stopped working on July 3rd but I've been burning off vacation days since then.

Thanks Sal! LOL not quite that many candles. This morning I looked at the shadow of death and decided turning 60 is much better!

This is a big one for me. Not only is this my 60th birthday but I officially become a retiree today. I stopped working on July 3rd but I've been burning off vacation days since then.
Congrats on your retirement. Now there is no excuse for not getting on the track more often. It's either that or work on your honey dew list.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
The way I see it there are two ways to deal with birthdays.
You ether get older, or you don't.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Just think , two more years and you get even bigger discounts at many Hotels and Restaurants - something to look forward too, ha.

Happy Birthday, a day late ---- I was taking a nap so I missed this thread.

One last thing about retirement.........." The Honey Dew List" is a killer to be avoided at all costs!!!!...The more you think you've knocked it down a tad, the more things get added!!! You ever been on one of those web sites where you can never scroll down to the end (bottom)? That's the "Honey Dew List" in a nutshell........;)

TMO Supporting Vendors