The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy 50th birthday Mustang. Let's party!

Thats because she had alittle nip and tuck here and there through out her life. Thank god she stayed away from the Botox. The Camaro went for the Botox route and she looks Bloated.
Happy Birthday
Mustang Sally

Happy birthday its hard to remember all of my girls but here's I go 64.5, 67, 70 mach 1, 74, 82 gt, 83lx, 87gt, 98cobra vert, 05vert, 12boss is I still have the 98 cobra and the 12 is

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska
the Mustangs in my life.... so far...
parents got a 67 C-code when I was born in August 1966
rode the "hump" growing up... it was first mustang I ever drove... I was 12...long gone
older sister got a red 71fastback in college... gone
dad ordered a 1979 Indy Pacecar... full graphics... 302 4 speed...
it was very cool getting dropped off at school in that... first recaros... currently in garage of a friend
mom got a 1989 LX5.0 auto... dad put rally stripes on it... started racing when it had 900 miles on it... went to watch drag races...brother took it... gone and trashed
I bought my first... 1990 GT... black... put over 120K... sold to friend to put Boss in garage
dad got a 1994 gt 5.0... other brother... gone
I got a C-code 1967 fastback... modified it for track... sits next to Boss
I was distracted by Sexy Red Italian Ford... 1972 Pantera... traded for truck...not really missed
refocused.... and got the Boss...

TMO Supporting Vendors