The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Father's Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there...To be called dad is I think the best title a man can hold. I am grateful for my dad, he is my greatest blessing...so Happy Father's Day and I hope you all get to spend some time with your sons and your family.

I agree. Happy Father's Day everyone!

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
I agree and none of this even compares to the experiences that I have had as a dad!

Though my dad had his faults, he left me with many gifts. He was an honorable man who did his best. Thanks dad!

I am the luckiest man on the planet!

Flyboygsxr said:
Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there...To be called dad is I think the best title a man can hold. I am grateful for my dad, he is my greatest blessing...so Happy Father's Day and I hope you all get to spend some time with your sons and your family.

I have daughters, do they count? LOL

302BOB said:
I had the best dad in the world. I hope I can live up to that expectation for my son.
me too Bob!

My wife knows my taste, its not parts, but hey, that's no fun for her. Look what she found. It's not groundbreaking technology or precious metals, but might be a rare thing someday, and it seems pretty solid on the outside.

6umu7epe.jpg2emezase.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel