The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Fourth of July!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy 4th!!!!!!...The Holiday weekend started out pretty rough yesterday with rain and temps only in the low 60's all day...today a little better, dryer, a little brighter, temps near 70. Monday looks to be the grand finale with sun and temps near 80!!........It wouldn't be the 4th without Nathan's Coney Island hot dog eating contest....Will Joey Chestnut win it again????....... VoodooBoss got me interested in this contest many moons ago....I'll be in the thick of the competition later..I might have two.. https://www.newsweek.com/july-4-nat...ntest-joey-chestnut-start-time-stream-1605630

Last edited:
Joey Chestnut wins another title, breaking his record of last yr of 75 dogs in ten minutes to 76 dogs this yr....Don't be too judgemental here folks, We all have our forte in life....Some of us relish racing our Mustangs to the edge on the track.....Some of us enjoy driving those Bad Boys on the street and some of us like winning hot dog eating contests for the prestige, fame, free meal and money..............everyone's agenda is different.....just like menus....glad to say...................all tho, a pepperoni pizza will never be challenged by me....Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well. The celebrating started around 8:30 and started winding down about 10:30...there's still stuff going on , but not like before. Maybe by midnite, everybody will run out of things to lite and hit the hay............

Another 4th of July weekend upon us.............Time flies so fast, especially the older you get.....trust me there!!!!!!!!.....neighborhood fireworks were in full swing last night as well as tonight and tomorrow night, I 'm sure.....I'll never forget the 200 yr 1976 Bi-Centennial celebration....I was 20 yrs old and you fill in the rest!!!!!!!.......Cook outs aplenty I'm sure...I wanna make a pizza today or tomorrow..........we'll see how that works out....................................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel