The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Halloween to me.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadhouse said:
Jealous...hoping to go to COTA next year
I'm going to take my son either next year or the year after. Should be fun.

Have a great time at the race and be sure and post photos.

Fomoco302 said:
If it comes true that Audi will be in F1 in 2016 with Alonso driving, that would be the year to go!

Whaaat?!
I haven't heard that rumor yet. Last I heard, Alonso was either going to end up with McLaren-Honda or wait for 2016 and got Merc.

I bet you if Audi goes in F1... they'll somehow incorporate front LED lights :p

F.D. Sako said:
Whaaat?!
I haven't heard that rumor yet. Last I heard, Alonso was either going to end up with McLaren-Honda or wait for 2016 and got Merc.

I bet you if Audi goes in F1... they'll somehow incorporate front LED lights :p
But it's only going to be a one year deal. In 2016 Haas will also field the first American entry in decades. So that settles it, I'm going in 2016. ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors