The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On behalf of the BOSSMustangsOnline Team, Gary, Scott, Pete, Chris and Mark, I wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays! I hope you get to spend some special time with your family and friends.

sacbee_happy-holidays.jpg

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Merry Christmas to everyone, especially our military who are currently deployed. I missed Christmas 2 years ago for one and it can be very tough as I saw firsthand.

SVO WOODY

Cruising Southern Ontario
Canada
Merry Christmas to all the Boss enthusiasts and all their families! and may all of us to the north may the spring come QUICK!!

drano38

Wayne
ufnavy06 said:
Merry Christmas to everyone, especially our military who are currently deployed. I missed Christmas 2 years ago for one and it can be very tough as I saw firsthand.

+1 to that, and also to their families at home.
I was deployed over Y2K in Kuwait. I think being the deployed person is easier than being the family at home.
But smoking Cuban cigars on New Years eve at a bonfire with the Brits was a great time.
Merry Christmas everyone!

SVO WOODY said:
Merry Christmas to all the Boss enthusiasts and all their families! and may all of us to the north may the spring come QUICK!!

Well said as its snowing here in New Hampshire. Merry Christmas!

TMO Supporting Vendors