The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andreas I hope you have a wonderful weekend and get a chance to join us soon. ;)

Happy 4th of July to everyone.

We'll be BBQ'ing brats and burgers this evening and then a BIG box of fireworks for the kids to light off.

Nathan's 4th of July Hot dog eating contest results from earlier today at Coney Island, N.Y. 8 time reigning champ Joey Chestnut defeated by Matt Stonie. Final count Stonie 62 dogs to Joey's 60 (in 10 minutes). I came in last with a 2 dog rally ;D

Nathan's hot dog eating contest

Joey Chestnut takes back the yellow mustard championship belt beating Matt Stonie 70 dogs & buns to Stonie's 53 in ten minutes. The 70 dogs is a new Coney Island record. The women's contest was won by Miki Sudo with 38.5 dogs eaten.

Brought this one up from the past...Everyone enjoy your Holiday.....The cook-outs....Parades....Fireworks...and those nice rides in those nice cars!!!..:cool:...notice I didn't say fast cars..........easy does it today...leave the fireworks for the fireworks...;)...............

Last edited:
4th of July Nathan's hot dog eating contest.....Joey Chestnut wins his 12th title eating 71 dogs and buns in 10 mins.Second place finished with 50 dogs.In the women's competition, Niki Sudo won her 6th title in a row with 31 dogs. I will be vying for the old geezer contest title later trying to tie my record of 2..all-tho contest favorite Tyme stated he will have no problem eating 3.....I believe our tyme limit is a half hour, so he might have a shot.

I'll be firing up the grill in about an hour to compete in the Nathan's Old Geezer Hot dog eating contest.I should be able to match my all-tyme record of 2...the pressure will be on Tyme, since he boasted a total of 3 from his camp.The suspense is mounting by the minute!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors