The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
Stayin parked as I don't trust anyone on the roads tonight. Matter of fact, my son is working and I told him to take the GT and leave his 66 here too. MUCH safer vehicle to drive on a night like this.

John

Mine's parked for the evening.

Happy New Year everyone and I hope you have a lot of fun in your Bosses in 2014!

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Got my GT TP out for a little drive today... up to ~100 miles since mid November... I'm almost disappointed every time I drive in these COLD temps as the rear end is SOOO loose up through 4th gear. Lesson in car control

Unfortunately for me, 5" to 6" of snow on the way. Not a good night to go our for anything. It is again that time of year we ask ourselves, why do we stay in Illinois?????

TMSBOSS said:
Happy New Year to All.

We woke up to frozen pipes and frozen ground in the desert of Afghanistan.

Great way to start the year.

Boss is at home in Heated Garage. I Wish I was. ;D
Well, that puts things into perspective… Stay safe and thank you for your service!!

TMSBOSS said:
Happy New Year to All.

We woke up to frozen pipes and frozen ground in the desert of Afghanistan.

Great way to start the year.

Boss is at home in Heated Garage. I Wish I was. ;D

My son-inlaw may be scampering in the shadows over there, somewhere, we never know where he is unless he's home. It sucks for the family here, and I'm sure it suck's even worse for you guy's. My heart goes out to you guy's, stay safe and leave the poppy's alone!! :)

TMO Supporting Vendors