The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I hope all TMO members have a Happy New Year and let's hope the stock markets continue in an upward trend all year! :D

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I wish you all faster lap times and more mod money/OPM spent in the New Year! TMO will help you spend it all! :D;)

I hope all TMO members have a Happy New Year and let's hope the stock markets continue in an upward trend all year! :D

Pretty sure more benchmark levels will fall and more milestones will be passed. Though I'm hoping we see some sort of topping and retrace along the way.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Happy New! May 2018 bring trophies galore to all!! Nursing my drink by the pool and trying to remember the last holiday season where I did not need air conditioning.... almost miss the snow... NOT!

Oh, and time to drop all the extra weight we gained during the feeding frenzy!

Mad Hatter, I feel your joy by the pool....I guessing it's never chilly in Chile! Back here worst cold I've ever seen! Just curious, what brought you and your Boss down there to begin with?

drano38

Wayne
-24 here this morning. Boss is in the heated stable under the car cover.
Happy New Year to all, and enjoy the 2018 track season.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
I guessing it's never chilly in Chile! Back here worst cold I've ever seen! Just curious, what brought you and your Boss down there to begin with?

It does snow down here once in a while, this year, when I changed the gearbox, got sick as a dog working under the car in the snow! Came to Chile over 20 years ago to dig up gold and ended up living here. At work it gets freaking cold. Living in a tent at -32C was the worst I ever saw.... And never want to see it again. At the moment is a balmy 30C:cool: 2018 track season starts in Fall...March! cant wait!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Happy New Years Folks!

Brighton, CO 10 Day Forecast

Only one day in the next ten where it won't hit at least 40 and that's today. I might have to hit the pool too!
JAN 2 Sunny - 39° - 14°
JAN 3 Sunny - 48° - 21°
JAN 4 Sunny - 48° - 22°
JAN 5 Mostly Sunny - 48° - 27°
JAN 6 Mostly Cloudy - 52° - 28°
JAN 7 AM Clouds/PM Sun - 46°- 24°
JAN 8 Sunny - 48° - 24°
JAN 9 Partly Cloudy - 44°- 24°
JAN 10 Partly Cloudy - 44° - 29°
JAN 11 Partly Cloudy - 45° - 23°
JAN 12 Partly Cloudy - 42° - 20°
JAN 13 Partly Cloudy - 43° - 20°
JAN 14 Mostly Sunny - 47° - 24°
JAN 15 Partly Cloudy - 50° - 27°
JAN 16 Partly Cloudy - 51° - 27°

Going to sit down to the New Years Dinner I was planning Yesterday..only Hon took over the kitchen for her stuff. Tonight...Roasted New York Strip Roast...Garlic Mashed Potatoes and some sweet peas on the side...it was worth the wait!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel