The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
In case I don't jump online tomorrow (have to meet a contractor at the new house in the morning, then take my first shot at smoking a turkey, and will try to not get online and get dirty looks from the family later in the day :)) I just wanted to give everyone my best wishes and hope you all have a great turkey day tomorrow.

I'll never forget a Thanksgiving many yrs ago when we invited my wife's family up from NY City to join us for a Holiday Feast. We were getting the table ready with an array of goodies. When I set down a bowl of mashed Turnips I had just made, the crowd mistakenly thought they were mashed sweet potatoes and started filling their plates.When they realized their mistake they returned the Turnips back to the bowl......I don't think I've made turnips again since then......................1606408203665.png

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
TMO - Track Mustangs Online
TMO - Thanksgiving Messages Online

The two best explanations of what the abbreviation TMO stands for!!

Best to all the members and their families!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
126083339_10158967989973535_936154657224588063_n.jpg

I had a great Thanksgiving today....The meal was FABULOUS!!!....Son was by with his 2 Pitt bulls ( my grandsons)...They're not Vegan, so they enjoyed some turkey today as much as I did!!!!......They also like stuffing and roasted potatoes...........That's my Boys...................Galaxy and Peanut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Smoked turkey came out pretty good - forgot to get a photo but I was pretty proud of the results. Hopefully things aren't so chaotic next year so I can take my time and put some more effort into it. I'm still doing demo and projects on the house we're moving into.

TMO Supporting Vendors