The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Thanksgiving guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Ditto , such a great place for track and autocross info, technical data, modifying experiences, camaraderie, food, pizza, car parts and some great Trackrat Sponsors!

Happy to be a member here and my thanksgiving is having found such a genial , knowledgeable group of Mustang Maniacs willing to help all those with the same passion.

One thing my Ma made with turkey left overs and I cherish to this day.......creamed turkey on toast with a dill pickle on the side.......easy to make....throw a can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup in a pan with some canned or frozen peas with your cut up left over turkey (or chicken in my case this yr)...heat it up and throw on some buttered toast...........Patrick, you done that??

Today,This Holiday, means a lot to me....Thanksgiving.......when I was growing up it just meant Turkey and a long weekend outta school...as I grew older it blossomed into family get togethers...still with the Turkey, of course....but now, as I have approached the last stage of enjoying being here.....Thanksgiving means so much more!.......It's not just Turkey....It's realizing you've been blessed along your journey thru life.....others may have traveled that same road but may have missed a turn or two..............the older you get, the more you realize what you got, and for that I give thanks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
We are all Blessed to have such a friendly , helpful, and passionate group of folks on this Forum, and it makes it so easy to recommend to others that this is the place to go for TrackHorses. I know I am thankful for the friends I have made here and the willing help, technical info, and track/autocross real life data stays current and up to date here. There are some darn good Sponsors on here who often chime in and it makes this a pleasant place to keep current on what is happening with our cars --- both positive along with possible issues.

Fun place to hang with like minded racers and I am thankful it is also a fun place to simply socialize.

Enjoy Thanksgiving, check out your mirror, and take time to look and realize how lucky you are this day, this month, this year, compared to so many in this World.

Another Holiday today...Black Friday.....Many stores closed for Thanksgiving, but opened at 12:01 today, with lines of shoppers anxious to find today's deals....Some folks didn't realize Black Friday starts in October now...........It's raining here in Ct now...........I glad I don't have to go out..........Hon either.....................................BTW, In Yesterday's Macy"s Thanksgiving Day Parade, Santa said "HO, HO, HO".............................official start of the "silly season".................................Hang on to your hats til January...........................

TMO Supporting Vendors