The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Thanksgiving you crazy TMO Posters!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
All my best to my fellow TMO members and I am thankful to all of your for :
1. Friendship
2. Technical help
3. Videos
4. Fun times
5. Times at the track with many of you
6. Help changing my tires --- okay geared towards Tyme and TMS, ha.
7. Good natured and polite conversations
8. etc. for all the other things my older mind may have missed

I appreciate this Forum, the folks on it, the owner ( VoodooBoss ) , and the helpful fun nature it has as it's cornerstone. Best Mustang Forum out there in my mind, and hope to meet more of you each time I go to the track ( road course or autocross).

Happy, happy, happy day!

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. It's the members that make this a terrific Mustang forum.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Really agree VoodooBoss , as it is so nice to see folks chip in with ideas, thoughts, help, etc. when a new member signs in. You never see some crab dip tell the newbie to use the damn search button, members recognize the enthusiasm and excitement in finding a Track Oriented Mustang Forum and at TMO folks jump in with both hoofs to help out. Love this site, and have learned a lot just being here and one can often run into a fellow member when at a new track - bingo you have a friend to show you the local ropes.

Last edited:
It's a little early for this, but what the heck.Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!!!!Enjoy your turkey, your family and the games on Thursday..not necessarily in that order....On the cruise ship I was on yrs ago...it was pronounced "Happy Sansgivin"...LOL

drano38

Wayne
Happy turkey day everyone. Agree, this is a great forum due to all the outstanding members.
A couple inches of snow showed up last nite, with more most likely on the way.
So now the garden tractor with heated cab and snow blower parks between the Boss and the door.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Happy to send all that snow your way, Wanye. I still have to shove my way to the propane tank in the back yard so I can deep fry our turkey today. It's only November 28th and it has snowed here in Denver 13 days already this year and it's technically not even winter yet!

Windy over nite and today...There was a concern that the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade huge helium filled balloons might not be able to fly if winds gusted over 35 MPH...but officials decided it was OK as long as the balloons were flown closer to the ground...The last tyme they were completely grounded was in 1971.Santa will need to hold on to his hat as the parade winds (pun intended) down.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel