The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Thanksgiving!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On behalf of everyone at BMO I want to wish you and your families a Happy Thanksgiving! And that includes our non US members as well. And a big thanks to all our military personnel allowing us to have a lot to be thankful for.

Army_US_Post_FLAG.jpg
2015-thanksgiving-1.jpg

Cheers Rick! We do have a lot to be thankful for and I echo your sentiments to our military members, especially those unable to be with family today. We appreciate the opportunity to rest and relax with our families, and get fat and watch football! :D

Happy Thanksgiving to BMO members and your families !

Brought this thread back to life for today. I could have sworn there was a new one somewhere but I couldn't find it.When we were on the cruise ship, The guy pronounced it "Happy Sansgiving", so that's how we say it around here, since then. Hon put the turkey in the oven a while ago and the aroma is filling the air as I type.Mad Hatter, You having turkey in Chile today?? Hope everyone enjoys great food with friends and family today!!!!

Rodney was heard saying," Ain't the Holidays great for family and food!!! Ya think it's easy?? Word got out we were having a Big Thanksgiving Dinner with an open bar. Now I got relatives crawling out of the woodwork ringing the doorbell!!"

Three football games today also...I waiting for the Dallas/ Redskin game at 4:30, my tyme. My Giants might be able to limp into the playoffs (wild card their only chance) with the right outcome.I'm not holding my breath...I"ve been a Giant fan too long for that!!!!..They'd have to do their share for that to happen............

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Just got done vacuuming the entire house, took out the trash and now I can relax for a few minutes before the family all pops over. Yep, I am a helpful husband, it helps a lot when one wants to buy new race tires, ha ---hence I am quite thankful on this very appropriate day!

All my best to everyone on TMO and their families! Whoops , well have to run as my loverly wife of Swedish heritage said she needs something at the store , that I just happened to have forgotten , so signing off..................

Turkey's done.....My stove top & gravy done. Hon's yams and potatoes and veggies done....waiting for the company to get here , so we could dig in....Don't forget to say Grace everybody, Especially Today..That's what Thanksgiving is all about!!!..Hope this Thanksgiving thread stays on the board til it's over..............

Hon pissed I didn't want to peel the yams last nite. I never peeled a yam in my life or never ate one!!!I think the judge will rule in my favor on this one....never the less.....Hon Still Pissed today!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Thanksgiving will still be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel