The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Thanksgiving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends at BMO! I am thankful that there is such a group that shares experience and information and has a great time doing so. Met and made some new track buddy's over the past 2 years which has been awesome. Pete, Ron, Darren and Rick. Hope to meet and run with more of you in the future.
Steve

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Steve it was nice meeting up with you at LS last Summer and I'm sure our paths will cross again.

Sesshomurai

steveespo said:
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends at BMO! I am thankful that there is such a group that shares experience and information and has a great time doing so. Met and made some new track buddy's over the past 2 years which has been awesome. Pete, Ron, Darren and Rick. Hope to meet and run with more of you in the future.
Steve

Same to ya Steve. Looking forward to it!

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Same to you Steve! One of my clubs will be doing some Karting over the winter, I'll let you know when if you're interested.

I had a great season driving and meeting my Boss 302 friends.Even though I sold mine to get back in a GT3 CUP .I really made some great friends who friendships I shall enjoy for many,many years.Love the car and track stuff.Already thinking about events for 2013 season! Hope we can all get together .
My best regards to all.
Ron AKA Roketman

TMO Supporting Vendors