The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Harry's Laptimer w/ additional Sony Action Cam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I bought a Sony Action Cam to link to Harry's, with the intent of using the cam as the primary video source to save space on my IPhone. I've read through Harry's instructions that outline how to attach GoPro's but there is nothing specific for Sony - there is info on the site that states V19 will supports Sony but the directions do not outline it. I asume the process will be the same but am not certain. I hope to not even have to record video through the IPhone (only data) to save space, but there is nothing online indicating whether this is possible or not.

Is anyone using a Sony with Harry's? Is it possible to turn the video off on the phone while the Sony is recording? Also, the directions on overlaying and transferring video to a a computer are not simple to understand...for someone that is not too tech savvy. I hope to use my IPad at the track to store and overlay all the video but do not know how to do it or if it is even possible.

If anyone is tech savvy or knows how to do all this I would appreciate any direction you can provide.

Thanks in advance.

Sean

TMO Supporting Vendors