The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Has anyone here run Club Motorsports in NH?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I live about 3 hrs from this track, it looks like a beautiful facility and there are some events scheduled this summer that interest me. I don’t get to run too many events and the event I’ve been going to forever at the Glen is not happening this year. I’m a little leery of running with groups I’ve never been on track with before but I know how to handle myself on track. I’m curious to see what other Mustang guys say about the track.

Thanks

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Get your butt out there if you have a chance, as a few East Coast friends are chopping at the bit to be able to get on this track. It goes up and down and around like a mini Spa Franchochamps track ( one friend's explanation ) with 250 feet of elevation change and that is huge number. I know the pics I have seen about it , and incredible is the only adjective I can think of to describe the circuit. BlackBoss may have run there , as he is racking up a slew of tracks around the Country that would be the envy of any track afficianado. Regardless get out there and take plenty of pictures/videos. There will be plenty of folks who will envy you , so in the months ahead you will be the one advising the rest of us on why we need to put this road course on our Race Course " Bucket List!"

I live about 3 hrs from this track, it looks like a beautiful facility and there are some events scheduled this summer that interest me. I don’t get to run too many events and the event I’ve been going to forever at the Glen is not happening this year. I’m a little leery of running with groups I’ve never been on track with before but I know how to handle myself on track. I’m curious to see what other Mustang guys say about the track.

Thanks
Palmer MA has a really nice layout as well.
Expensive to join as a member but they run some open track stuff too

Yes I had a chance to run there a couple days last summer with bmwcca. It’s a spectacular track imo. To me it feels similar to my home track of Palmer but with some slightly bigger runoffs which is nice. Both are in gorgeous settings, tons of elevation change, and really fun, flowing layouts. Challenging.

Palmer has a lot of open lapping days and TNIA events which make it more accessible to non members. Club M is harder to get on but worth it. As I said, I ran with some bmw buddies and they did a great job with the event.

EDIT. I should’ve added it was a pleasure running with bmwcca at club m. There were a handful of us mustangs there and apart from some good natured ribbing everyone was cool. It’s definitely a euro car crowd- their view of diversity is both M3’s AND GT3’s - but they were nice. We may have even opened a few eyes that mustangs can turn lol.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great note, Stevebd, and what I can be even more fun when running with the EuroCrowd is showing them that Mustangs can stop ( late ) too! Always opens up the eyes of some Porsche drivers and often I think they figure we can only do it once , so they let us by in braking zones ,ha!

Thanks for jumping in here and giving LS128 some knowledge on Club Motorsports, and I am sure it will make others want to figure a way to get on that beautiful course , also.

Palmer and Club M are both so beautiful the way they are carved into and draped over these old New England hills. But nothing like big granite cliffs to hold back your PB lap times!

Palmer is reportedly 190' of elevation change and Club M is 250. But Palmer's rise and drops (T4-7) feel more steep, at least to me, and the course as a whole is just a little tighter and slower than Club M. Both great tracks and highly recommended. Very different than Nebraska!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel