The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Has anyone used these Duralast Gold SD brake pads?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Brembo buddies in our DFW50's club are having great luck with these and just wondering if anyone has used these before. I'm probably going to track my Boss a couple times a year and looking for a good daily driver set of brake pads.

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/Duralast-Gold-SD-Brake-Pads-Front/2012-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302/_/N-k3dcxZ8ko29?itemIdentifier=156848_197394_1610_

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I put a set in my wifes GT a few years back....they were horrible took them out after a week and put EBC's in. cant see them being any better for the boss

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
I killed the rear Duralast Gold's on my M3 in two sessions. VatoZone replaced them... but I relegated them to pure street duty after that.

Guess I might be a heavy trail-braker :)

I use them in my wifes daily driver Focus to good effect. I do autoX the focus, but replace the pads with EBC's for that purpose and then switch back. Have not tried their mustang offering.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
i currently use them on the street. they suck balls on the track. they don't have near high enough heat range to haul these pigs down on track for more than a lap.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel