The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have any Bosses "left the building"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BossFred said:
Vince said:
Mine has been built, and it does not show up on my dealer's inventory list.
Same here ,
and they had a Black LS that I helped Dean get on their inventory.

Hey Fred, something has changed because it's not showing up on inventory now. I looked at my local dealer that they were going to ship it but it's not showing up there either.

Dean#4AI said:
BossFred said:
Vince said:
Mine has been built, and it does not show up on my dealer's inventory list.
Same here ,
and they had a Black LS that I helped Dean get on their inventory.

Hey Fred, something has changed because it's not showing up on inventory now. I looked at my local dealer that they were going to ship it but it's not showing up there either.
Dean,
let me check it out.
Fred

DT

cloud9 said:
We know that production is well under way. My build day is next Tuesday. Do we know if any cars have actually shipped or better yet landed??

One has landed on the n/w east side next door to an associate I met with today in Farmington Hills.

You have yours?

Next week for me.

DT said:
cloud9 said:
We know that production is well under way. My build day is next Tuesday. Do we know if any cars have actually shipped or better yet landed??

One has landed on the n/w east side next door to an associate I met with today in Farmington Hills.

You have yours?

Next week for me.

No, mine shows awaiting shipment at Flat Rock.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I'm already anxious for you guys and I don't even know if I'll be able to order. Still have 2 weeks until the raffle. I hope a lot of people back off if they win to give me extra chances!

bigbossman

First post here. I ordered my orange and black a few weeks back and was able to get a VIN tracking sheet from the dealer (proprietary Ford info). Shows mine went into production on 3/2 with an ETA of 3/13, but that's a Sunday so I'm looking to next week for at least a detailed update. Not expecting much if things get bogged down in quality control.

ORANGE CRUSH said:
I checked my dealer today and it is still showing Material Hold. I got an order confirmation Jan 25th.
Welcome to BMO. What quarter build is your car and do you have the VIN yet? The VOC or DORA only confirm that Ford has your order.

DT

ORANGE CRUSH said:
I checked my dealer today and it is still showing Material Hold. I got an order confirmation Jan 25th.

When it happens - the wait is worth it.

ORANGE WASP

5 DOT 0 said:
ORANGE CRUSH said:
Welcome to BMO. What quarter build is your car and do you have the VIN yet? The VOC or DORA only confirm that Ford has your order.

My dealer is telling me that he doesn't know how to get quater build info. So no I have no VIN yet. From what I am reading I guess I need to tell him to contact his Ford Rep? Thanks.

ORANGE CRUSH said:
My dealer is telling me that he doesn't know how to get quater build info. So no I have no VIN yet. From what I am reading I guess I need to tell him to contact his Ford Rep? Thanks.
That's correct. Ask the sales guy to send an email to their Ford rep asking what quarter their allocation is. You won't get the VIN until your car is pulled for production several weeks in advance.

5 DOT 0 said:
ORANGE CRUSH said:
That's correct. Ask the sales guy to send an email to their Ford rep asking what quarter their allocation is. You won't get the VIN until your car is pulled for production several weeks in advance.

Thanks 5 - 0 !

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel