The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopefully we are getting to the end...can you tell me if its on a truck or a train? thanks!
WF0DP3TH1H4124800

It will be shipped by convoy (truck). There was no Convoy # posted. I would expect it to arrive at the dealer anytime time now.

As of the June 27th update:

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # (Diversified Automotive Incorporated) - Ramp 4C, Port Newark, NJ - ETA Start Date Jun-29-2017 - ETA End Date Jul-05-2017

#jmbboss302

I'm trying to find my car in the rail system. Can you see if you can find anything. Appreciate it.
VIN 1FATP8JZ1H5524623

This vehicle is no longer in the "Tracking System". According to OASIS, it was released on June 23, 2017, and sold on June 30, 2017.

This vehicle is no longer in the "Tracking System". According to OASIS, it was released on June 23, 2017, and sold on June 30, 2017.
Ok thanks for looking. My car has been lost in the system for some time. Original arrival date was 5-26. Ford people have been trying to push it through the system for some time. I believe it will arrive this week but wanted to get some idea of when as I need to arrange transportation.

Yes as bizarre as it sounds, the car has already been financed, paperwork all completed, dealer has been paid by the finance company, I have received my owners kit with chassis number and section of crank, the finance company is looking for my first payment, and yet I have no car. Not even sure if that's legal, but at the very least it's totally bizarre. Probably the reason it doesn't show in the system is because as far as Ford is concerned, the car has been purchased since they have received the ownership paperwork. They don't cross reference in their system if they have actually delivered the car yet to the dealer. It's an out of state purchase so the dealer wanted to get the paperwork done before the car arrived. Then there were delays upon delays but purchase agreement and loan docs were already done. I know.......Nuts!

Up until a few years ago, the vehicle would still be in the tracking system after it was sold to the customer for about six months or so. In the past, I have seen vehicles that were posted "sold" in the system before arriving at the dealer. But I can't see it anymore. Your dealer should be able to find out where it is.

Talked with dealer this morning. They say the train has arrived in Memphis which is just two hours from the dealer. From there it will go by truck. It should arrive in the next day or two depending on how long it takes to get it on the truck. It's been such a mess, I almost don't believe it, but I think I am almost there.

Talked with dealer this morning. They say the train has arrived in Memphis which is just two hours from the dealer. From there it will go by truck. It should arrive in the next day or two depending on how long it takes to get it on the truck. It's been such a mess, I almost don't believe it, but I think I am almost there.
That's great news. Post some photos when you get it!

image4.jpgimage3.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpg My R arrived at dealer this morning. 7 weeks after expected arrival. Now gotta get it across the country. Here are a few pics. Magnetic with OTT blue stripes, Tech Package. Coming mods: Satin Black 6GR Wheels with MPSS tires for Street driving (Carbon Wheels and RE71-R 305's all around for track), Alcantara arm rest, shift boot and e-brake boot, JLT oil separator, JLT Rock Blockers, ZL1 Addons Mag Pads, ZL1 Addons Tow Hook, full body Expel Ultimate PPF with Opticoat, 35% window tint, Michelin Tire Stickers, FP windshield banner, Lund Tune.

TMO Supporting Vendors