The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hmm so not picked up from the ramp yet? I guess that means my 8/18 delivery date is no good =(

Nope, still on Ramp 51. It does show 20 days in transit in the system. There may be another update tomorrow. As of today's update:

Awaiting Shipment - Released - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI - ETA Start Date TBD - ETA End Date TBD

can you update my 18 GT for me? Railcar ETTX702661, vin 1FA6P8CF0J5105216 THANK YOU

the date just moved on cotus to 12/21, so i wonder if its moving now. i cant seem to track the railcar, says its been delivered back in Oct

can you update my 18 GT for me? Railcar ETTX702661, vin 1FA6P8CF0J5105216 THANK YOU

the date just moved on cotus to 12/21, so i wonder if its moving now. i cant seem to track the railcar, says its been delivered back in Oct

As of today's update:

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Burlington Northern Railroad) - Clovis, NM - ETA Start Date Dec-17-2017 - ETA End Date Dec-21-2017

Good afternoon everyone. I just got off the phone with a dealer here in Texas and was advised that a new build would take about 12 weeks. Does this sound about right to you as my order will not be processed till about June?

It all depends on your dealers allocation, and when their build week would be. It's probably correct as they are not producing any GT350's in December or January. Production resumes in February until it balances out in June. Additionally, there is no production of GT350R's from November thru February. Production resumes in March until it balances out in June.

they are hoping it comes into phoenix today or tomorrow at the latest so we can get it tomorrow or monday hopefully. if you can get an update sunday for me that would be great. thanks so much for checking on this a lot for me

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel