The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@jmbboss302 can you check again for me? no one seems to know where its at now! vin 1FA6P8CF0J5105216

Well, there hasn't been an update in the Tracking System since Saturday, December 16th. The last update was when it was passing thru Winslow, AZ. This, no posted update, does happen on occasion. I would say there's a good chance that it's at the yard getting ready for final delivery. I'll look again later today.

u asked if anyone have a break down of the vin#s? To show how the car will be built. Thanks for the year and build number but what about the rest of the vin.sorry I dont know

TMO Supporting Vendors