The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MA
I did mention they were different, just not sure 17 model year is done --- as I mentioned , plenty of good stuff from all and probably should have specified your comment on build maybe not over for this year , as I really made it more confusing - whoops.
no worries sir....I agree there may be a few allocations left for MY 17. I REALLY hope for OP sake that they get one and he gets his car built! I just got back from Track Attack...WHAT A BLAST! :)

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Do your remember if Cindi Lux, Brian Smith , or Stan Wilson was one of your Instructors? Great school , great track and the one I recommend to all our customers, regardless of the vehicle they buy!!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Stan Wilson is a riot, and I have been to the track a couple of times to run , and frankly can't wait to get my GT 350 so I can schedule a trip. Did you do the second day?

MA
yes. second day was excellent as well. The boss cars are MUCH tighter than the FR500s were at the Boss Track Attack. at 6'4" and 260, it was a little claustrophobic. esp wearing the HANS. I was't sure if i was going to be able to get out!

This emotional roller coaster is making me dizzy. I hope and pray it not a "to good to be true " situation. Im pretty partial to the current design, a 2018 would be not as cool to me at all. I even came up with a poem in anticipation. LOL.

OMG,
could it be
a GT350
for MSRP?
Ask your dealer to ask their rep for confirmation regarding the allocation. It's pretty easy to confirm.

Dang, JMB, rumor is my White GT 350 is in the birth canal, so tell me it is true, she is about to disembark from the railcar !!??

As of the May 1st update:

In Transit - Arrived Rail-Railcar # CTTX690199 (Burlington Northern Railroad ) - Omaha, NE - ETA Start Date May-03-2017 - ETA End Date May-07-2017

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Tried to induce , but couldn't get the choo choo here faster! BNSF brought her, so I guess I should have been bugging Warren Buffett to get the GT here so I could celebrate during his annual May meeting for Berkshire Hathaway!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Car is sitting in a lot in Omaha, 30 miles away and I can't get it on a truck and into my hands. I have been in false labor since Monday, and now it looks like it will have to be taken by Caesarean section to get the beast to me --- yep, cutting through the red tape to load her I hope?!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel