The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I remember when my Boss got off the train in New Jersey and I waited 2 weeks for a truck to bring my Boss here. I wouldn't wish that waiting/anxiety/frustration/anticipation on anyone! I hope you're having fun in your new ride by next week Bill.

Car is sitting in a lot in Omaha, 30 miles away and I can't get it on a truck and into my hands. I have been in false labor since Monday, and now it looks like it will have to be taken by Caesarean section to get the beast to me --- yep, cutting through the red tape to load her I hope?!

It's in!

Delivered - Final Delivered (Yada Enterprises Inc) - F53022 - Woodhouse Ford Of Omaha, Inc. Omaha, NE - May-05-2017, 23:59 CT

It's in!

Delivered - Final Delivered (Yada Enterprises Inc) - F53022 - Woodhouse Ford Of Omaha, Inc. Omaha, NE - May-05-2017, 23:59 CT
And we don't have any photos yet, wow! ;)

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Funny part is I work for Woodhouse Auto Family ( have for 24 years ) and have been having a blast telling the Dealership where my car was and they could not figure out how I knew this. I just told them from my good friends at TMO and they commented that whoever was getting the info was getting it as fast as they were. They kept me updated , but then I would pop in more info from JMBstudBoss and bingo they were amazed at the current info I had.
So, should you be hanging with you buds on TMO -----uh, yes!! Should you be taking advantage of the services JMB , Da Boss , provides ...uh, yes, again.

They beat TMO this time around taking pics the minute the truck rolled in and I was off to Omaha like a shot out of a cannon. Kind of missed chatting yesterday afternoon , but went cruising yesterday and am back at it in a few minutes.

Will get pics up next week, but for some reason history evaded my memory , as my wife absolutely loves the GT 350 and she reminded me how she always like my last white Mustangs ( last two were a SBY Laguna Seca Boss and a Comp Orange Boss) , which were 97 and 99 Cobras. Complimented me on listening to her and my son echoed the sentiment saying this Mustang was the best looking one I have ever had. Ironic , I had kind of forgotten about my solid white Cobras as I loved my Bosses, but it seems like kismet -- the car is stunning in solid white and the looks I am getting are stellar.

So the moral of this story is , " JMB you are a huge asset and thanks for picking the best track addicted Forum on the Planet as your palette!"

Yes , forever May 5 will be " Cinco de Mustang," for me!!!

Last edited:
Bay Area
Heh, Bob, we may be Internet Challenged, but we may be the last full Generation of folks that can drive a manual, ha,ha.

This has got to be the longest wait yet for a GT350. Now you got it and not one single pic? WTS? I've (we) have been waiting for this and Voodooboss made sure it was easier to post pics. Cmon Bill, show us some leg... :D

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No luck needed , 302Bob is sending me detailed instructions on how to load and the correct button to push. Of course he will have to mimeograph them and then send them by fax!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Did I mention my wife absolutely loves the car. Says it is really beautiful and she loves the white color with all the black contrasts. Heh, this is monumental , as she has not told me she loved one of my cars for almost 18 years.

She was not found of the Comp Orange Boss or the SBY Laguna Seca Boss.

Hi Jmbboss302
Just ordered gt350. It is already in the process of being built.
Could you please track it for me?
Dealer number. 03365
Order number. M147
VIN. 1FA6P8JZ1H5524795
Thanks for providing the tracking. Awesome!

As of the May 5th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (May-16-2017) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date May-25-2017 - ETA End Date May-31-2017

TMO Supporting Vendors