The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Hawk DTC 70 pad thickness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I did a quick search but I couldn't find anything. I'm a bit confused as to how thick I should be ordering DTC pads in. Hawk Performance search lists the .670 pad as fitting but everyone else seems be selling the .585 pad.

wherermykeys said:
I did a quick search but I couldn't find anything. I'm a bit confused as to how thick I should be ordering DTC pads in. Hawk Performance search lists the .670 pad as fitting but everyone else seems be selling the .585 pad.
If it's the stock Brembos, you want this part #: HB453U.585

KNS Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Cary NC
wherermykeys said:

.670 is the correct thickness if you DO NOT have the front Brembo calipers.

That thickness is for the pads that go on the NON BREMBO mustangs, ie V6, GT with standard calipers, etc.

-Nick

TMO Supporting Vendors