The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Heading for the Fast Ford and Mustang Roundup Tomorrow AM!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I am looking forward to meeting a few of you who are new members on TMO and if any of you want to know any of the secrets of the Hastings track I will be happy to help you with a few observations I have learned from my old past 5000 miles circling the asphalt. This offer is only open to TMO members , of course, haha, as we want to dominate the trophy stand. There will be some revelations coming out and I am giving advance notice that everyone needs to put this event on the calendar for 2022!!!! I am sure plenty of folks will post pics and stay tuned next week for some rumored great news ----------------

I am looking forward to meeting a few of you who are new members on TMO and if any of you want to know any of the secrets of the Hastings track I will be happy to help you with a few observations I have learned from my old past 5000 miles circling the asphalt. This offer is only open to TMO members , of course, haha, as we want to dominate the trophy stand. There will be some revelations coming out and I am giving advance notice that everyone needs to put this event on the calendar for 2022!!!! I am sure plenty of folks will post pics and stay tuned next week for some rumored great news ----------------
Let me in on some secrets.... Well hold that thought, tell me in a normal voice and at a safe distance, I don't need a crazy old man whispering in my ear.

and at a safe distance, I don't need a crazy old man whispering in my ear.
Bill's not that old....the crazy part is up for debate...crazy like a fox comes to mind......also, he likes to let his 302 do the talkin for him..............................Will Tyme be there to drive the pace car again this year? Rumor has it, the Bacardi bus will be standing room only again this year......they should make that the pace bus...all tho there might be nobody left to follow it......HIC.......................................

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No worries 12CoBoss, I practice safe distancing and it would more likely be spoken in broken German or like Donald Duck just to throw off those folks who are not TMO members. You do know two of the turns have slight banking , right?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel