The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Headlight Bezel Trim on 2012 Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLM

Mike
POS VETT said:
LOL

It goes back and forth. July CO got chrome trim (although a July KB got black), my Sept CO got black, and Oct CO back to chrome trim.

The only consistency is randomness :eek:

MLM - here is mine (plain black bezel)

Photo0363.jpg

That's pretty bizarre.

MLM

Mike
So if it ever comes to replacement - do they have different part numbers? Or will it be luck of the draw (or chrome)?

AR3Z-13008-B-a.jpg

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
PTRocks - you are correct. When the thread first started I thought we were referring to the space more above and below the light. On my LS the trim just around the light is chrome.

Mine is black, nice contrast with the red. Gives it attitude. The build date was sometime in mid June, I don't have the paper in front of me now but it was delivered june 30 and there were no shipping delays.

BLAZN BOSS

#1523..........born August 2nd...........chrome trim around the parking lights.

TMO Supporting Vendors