The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Headlight Bezel Trim on 2012 Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haven't we determined that they are all chrome? I doubt Ford makes a bezel part with no chrome on the raised sections...

The poll over at TMS has 37 people saying chrome and 11 people saying black. Most of the pictures show chrome but some show black. So either the angle the picture was taken is making theirs look black or they are black. With 30% people saying black either they do not know what part is being discussed or some are black.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
I agree - when I first answered this poll I said mine were black also, then I looked again. I'm guessing they are all chrome.

1fastang said:
DSC_0073cropheadlight.png
MNG_BOSS302 said:
The poll over at TMS has 37 people saying chrome and 11 people saying black. Most of the pictures show chrome but some show black. So either the angle the picture was taken is making theirs look black or they are black. With 30% people saying black either they do not know what part is being discussed or some are black.

that's what I was thinking as well. I'm unsure of what exact part this is referring to.
mine has a black piece between the front turn signal if that's what is in question.
#2276 white with black
let me find a pic, I like looking at this car anyway. tell me what it has, I don't know.
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m432/iamme_62/the%20stang/DSC_0073cropheadlight.jpg

That is black chrome there is also regular silver chrome in other pictures. Are any semi gloss plastic black? Mine look like the above and no matter what light never look like the picture below.

AR3Z-13008-B-a.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors