The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Heads up AZ BOSS', time to meet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Let's meet at Pavillions on the 4th Saturday of April (4/28/12) Mustang Night. There is reserved parking for the 'stangs. Meet and maybe plan an activity with our cars. I'm not suggesting starting a club thing, just hang and drive.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I am supposed to be driving in a 4-hour endurance race (in a Corvette, *gasp!*) at INDE Motorsports Ranch in Willcox that weekend, but if that falls through I will definitely come up to the Pavillions w/ the BOSS.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Retraction--If I am not driving this endurance race event that weekend, I will be doing a track event at Firebird Main in Chandler AZ. I won't be able to get the car packed up and presentable in time for the pavillions, but maybe you guys would be interested in joining the fun at the track day?

Check it out at www.proautosports.com, use discount code "FUN" to get $40 off your new member orientation if you're planning on driving!

Wish mine would be here by then!!!! Would like to meet some present owners that will reaffirm that I made the right choice! ;D

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
1992chpb4c said:
Wish mine would be here by then!!!! Would like to meet some present owners that will reaffirm that I made the right choice! ;D

You won't be sorry.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
ArizonaGT said:
Retraction--If I am not driving this endurance race event that weekend, I will be doing a track event at Firebird Main in Chandler AZ. I won't be able to get the car packed up and presentable in time for the pavillions, but maybe you guys would be interested in joining the fun at the track day?

Check it out at www.proautosports.com, use discount code "FUN" to get $40 off your new member orientation if you're planning on driving!

OK guys, not doing the enduro--probably won't make it to the pavillions either, but you should consider coming out to join us at the track during the day on Saturday or Sunday. You will have a blast.

Going out to the ASA/Proautosports track day at Firebird on Saturday 4/28 to check out who is running. At 800 miles on the car, once past the 1k break in I will get the Track Key installed and maybe get some track time before it gets too hot here. After Firebird going to Pavillions for Mustang nite.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
snowboss said:
Going out to the ASA/Proautosports track day at Firebird on Saturday 4/28 to check out who is running. At 800 miles on the car, once past the 1k break in I will get the Track Key installed and maybe get some track time before it gets too hot here. After Firebird going to Pavillions for Mustang nite.
Awesome, see you there. Race Red BOSS #41 meatball on the side. I might be pitted with a bunch of BMWs and Porsches, though :)

snowboss said:
Let's meet at Pavillions on the 4th Saturday of April (4/28/12) Mustang Night. There is reserved parking for the 'stangs. Meet and maybe plan an activity with our cars. I'm not suggesting starting a club thing, just hang and drive.

Great idea. I hope you get a good turn out.

TMO Supporting Vendors