The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Health Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucson302 said:
OK did you have any issues running them? I keep getting a message saying I need to activate the capability which I have

did you ever receive an email from sync, stating your username?
when i purchased the car, dealer asked me to fill out a special form just for sync.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
F.D. Sako said:
did you ever receive an email from sync, stating your username?
when i purchased the car, dealer asked me to fill out a special form just for sync.

Yes I have a Sync account and talked to customer service today who figured it out, thanks!

I can't get my Boss to do a health report. It calls the number on my phone to send, makes a beeping noise, and then drops out. I use the same phone without issue on my other car and sync. Anyone have an experience like I described?

cbj5259 said:
Mine gave me a health report today...I stood on the pedal farthest to right and the car let me know it was quite healthy! ;D

That's how the it work's on the 2012's. LOL

Pretty cool feature, I didn't know sync did that, but it may be something else to worry about. We've come along way from points and distributors.

TMO Supporting Vendors